Our mission is to execute the facilities program at the Saugus Union School District year round providing a 21st century, safe, functional, common core ready learning environment that supports the District's goal of providing excellence in education, maintaining local accountability and minimizing overhead cost.
Our Dedicated Facilities Staff
- Magdy Abdalla, Director of Facilities, New Construction, and Modernization
- Lori Rubenstein, Director of Project Management
- Open Position, Project Manager
- Dayna Jones, Facilities Accountant II
- Kathie Pisano, Facilities Secretary
GOVERNING BOARD: Laura Arrowsmith · David Barlavi · Julie Olsen · David Powell · Christopher Trunkey SUPERINTENDENT: Colleen Hawkins, Ed.D.
RESPECT | INTEGRITY | LEARNING | TEAMWORK | ENTHUSIASM